Thursday, August 6, 2009

Vote plz Fetishcon 2008

Very early this morning, while I was still asleep I got a text, "you're on the vote for fan guest of honor at fetishcon! " I think I thought it was a really nice dream until I woke up and read the email, "Hey, we put you on as a choice for fan guest of honor at Fetishcon! " HOLY SHIT! HOW FUCKING COOL IS THAT!?

Okay, so guys, you now have two things that I'm vote whoring for.

* Please vote for me as model in The Bondage Awards
* Please, please, please pleasssssse vote for me as fan guest of honor at Fetishcon!!!!!

If you want to be able to see me in the flesh at Fetishcon you need to make me a guest of honor. Normally I'm running all over the place shooting 24/7 at the convention and you won't get a chance to see me. If I win GoH, I'll be chained to my booth (literally, if you're into that) and you'll be able to hang out with me any time the convention floor is open.

If I make GoH I will have special presents for fans who voted for me at my booth at the con!

You should vote for me at the bondage awards as well, for every new tier of voting I make it to, I'll put up a new free photoset on the site. If I win the bondage awards I'll give away three free memberships to the site!

If you REALLY want me to win the fetishcon slot and the bondage model awards, spread the links out, ask people to vote for me. Email me screenshots of you doing this and I'll send you a special present for spreading the gospel of Isobel! My email is isobelwren at gmail dot com.

Oh, and if you're worried about what these voting pages look like, don't be. They're totally safe and not scary. No loud music, no pop ups or banner ads. Voting for me on the fetishcon site does send an email, so make sure you're not logged in to your work email! If you're gonna get into trouble because of me it had better be the sexy kind of trouble.

Thank you so much for voting for me, you guys know how appreciative I can be and I fully plan on showing all my...appreciation :)

Here's me votewhoring, Please vote. I really appreciate it

No comments: