Thursday, August 6, 2009

Puppy Video

This week I've been filming my second puppy video. I think you'll like it when it's done. People often ask me if I really get turned on while I film or shoot. I'm not sure what the "right" answer is but the real answer is sometimes. Like anything else one enjoys, if you make a job out of it some of it is going to turn into a routine and that's going to be boring and job-like. Sometimes I'm not totally comfortable with the person I'm shooting with, sometimes I'm tired and sometimes the setting isn't conducive to getting turned on. In the set where I'm being force fed honey by Ester Amoral I guarantee you that the only thing I was thinking was "eeeeeeeee! I'm so stickeeeeyyyy!"

Of course, when I looked at the pictures I said, "Oh damn who are those sexy bitches?! Where is my vibrator?!" but when we shot it, sex was a much lower priority than say, a shower. A long. Hot. Shower....which is sad, because I would totally fuck Ester Amoral.

In any case, sometimes I DO get turned on by a shoot, and the second puppy video has definitely been one of those times. I'll give you a bit of a spoiler.

This video, the second Isobel's Puppy Adventure video, is about Isobel the puppy being examined and trained. Evil doctor RP uses his scary instruments to test me for depth and width in my pussy and mouth. *Digression* Upon entering RP's studio a few years ago I goggled at the amount of scary objects of ambiguous origin and purpose that he had in his possession.

"Where....where did you GET all these things?"

Unwittingly, he laughed a very good evil genius laugh and grinned at me, "Ebay."

He turned back to setting up the shoot and I wandered around touching things (we models do this, it's a horrible habit. Most photographers hate it). After 15 minutes of trying to figure out what something that looked vaguely like a milking machine on crack was supposed to do I decided -against what should be my better judgement- to ask, "What does any of this stuff DO?!"

He looked up, trying to pick out WHICH "stuff" I was motioning to. He shrugged, "Oh fuck, I don't know. It looks pretty horrific though, doesn't it?" He grinned, "Isn't it great?!"

I have since learned that RP is an ebaying fool. I have never learned, however, what it is that he types into the ebay search engine to end up with his scary things. I mean, if he doesn't have a concrete thing to search for -such as a frequent term of mine "size 8 pumps 5 inch heel"- what does he have type so that a small chrome engine with what looks like tanks and syringes and odd valves attached comes up in the results?! I'm not sure that I want to know.

End of digression. So in the video RP is testing me for depth and such with a clear purple double headed dildo. At this point we'd been shooting for quite some time. He'd been thowing me around and testing different parts of me with different types of instruments, I'd masturbated for a short time until I was "caught". The script called for him to catch me masturbating, take the measuing dldo from me, smack me around a little and continue with the examination.

He stuffed the dildo in deep and rough as per the shoot plan. My poor pussy couldn't take it any longer. I cried out and practically jumped off the table trying to push back against the dildo. My reaction surprised the both of us. The scene was supposed to be over after he measured me but I begged him not to stop. *smirk* Gamely, he obliged. Rough life for RP huh? At that point I wasn't paying attention to things like camera angles and body positioning, I just fucked the hell out of that dildo until I came. I hope the video turned out okay. *evil grin*

No comments: