Thursday, August 6, 2009

Lists

I keep lists. I have a thing for lists. I thought it was kind of stupid, then I read somewhere that an ancient Japanese lady who was famous for being sexy released a book of lists back in her time and they were a big seller. Now, I'm not sure if her book was a big seller b/c it was good or b/c she was famous for being sexy but it encouraged me to keep writing my lists. I thought I might share some.
Things that give me a thrill
-Taking off in an airplane
-Seeing an airplane's shadow on the ground
-Finding a cool rock
-Finding money
-Seeing my name in an article
-A sudden graphic flash of sex in my mind

Things I am afraid of
Anything that represents loss of self, like dementia or zombies
Ghosts
Crawly things with too many legs that move in waves, like centipedes
Being lost in space
Being unable to see the bottom in a large body of water

Movies that always make me cry
-Mystic River; the part where Sean Penn has to identify his daughter. (Oh Goddamn. No one should ever have to be on either side of that window)
-Old Yeller; shut up, the dog dies, it's fucking sad. (poor puppy. It wasn't his fault!)
-Lilo and Stitch; when they sing the Hawaiian anthem. (I grew up there, I miss it)
-Saving Private Ryan; the D day invasion when everyone's all fucked up and stumbling around and you see that they're all just young men who really really didn't have to die like that. (duh)
-Jarhead; the whole thing, I can't watch it. I'm a fucking mess. (because I think my friends who are in the military must feel like that)
-Roots; "Your name is Toby!" "Kunta-kine!" (because I'm proud of him)
-Big Fish; the denouement (his son finally gets it, they finally make peace)

Things that are hard to define
What humor is
What love is
Translating concept words

And because this is a sexy site:
Things that arouse me
-A good speaking voice
-A commanding voice
-A nice pair of legs in stockings and patent heels (mine or someone else's)
-A woman with nicely shaped breasts
-The bare expanse of someone's back, especially if it is well muscled
-The Iliac crest, especially peeking out of a pair of jeans that are JUST loose enough for me to stick my fingers in
-Riding on a motorcycle
-Wearing latex
-Preparing something in the kitchen with someone I am enamored of
-The particular way I groom my pubic hair, not the act of grooming it but the way it looks and feels. I like having the hair on the front and then it not being on the undercarriage is a sexy surprise.
-Being chased
-Being bound in a sexual situation when I trust the person binding me
-Deep smells, like cinnamon or cardamom or the back of someone's neck
-Having a hood piercing while wearing jeans and crossing my legs or riding a bike