Thursday, August 6, 2009

Hot Chick of the day

Welcome 93X listeners! I'm the hot chick of the day ! W00T!

I got up this morning and checked the logs and thought, "now how the HELL do I have 45 guests looking at my site?" and then I remembered that the lovely folks over at 93X accepted my application. Hello Minnesota! Welcome, from Boston Ma on the east coast! I'm sorry that the site isn't exactly functioning top notch right now, I'm still new to this whole, "making the internet" thing and some stuff is broken. My business partner is helping me, but he's a busy guy and there's only so much time he can devote to THIS naked chick.

Wow, Minnesota. Cool! I've never been there, but apparently there are at least 45 folks who like hot chicks there and think that I'm one.

If your Isobel fix isn't satisfied just yet feel free to come check me out at my yahoo group , or add me to your friends list on myspace. If you're feeling really into it and you'd like to see more pictures and possibly see me in print, go to:

and download some new, special photos of me and vote for me as an Ultra Vixen. If I get the most votes for the year, I get the cover of the magazine and you'd better believe I'll be showing all the folks who helped me get there some very special love. ;)

Thanks for watching,

Isobel

No comments: