Thursday, August 6, 2009

My first time

So here's my first entry in my new site. So let's make this a post all about firsts. What firsts do you want to know about?

The first time I had an orgasm I was 18. I'd been masturbating for years but it was frustrating and boring since nothing ever happened. I listened to Lovelines every night and girls like me always asked, "how will I know when I've had an orgasm?" to which Adam and Dr. Drew would always respond, "Oh you'll know when you've had an orgasm! It's the best thing in the world! Earth shattering! You'll know!"

One day I was cleaning out a closet and found this old back massager that my dad bought for the family. It had been fun for a while but it was quickly forgotten and packed away. I'm sure the lightbulb above my head was so intense it was actually visible. No one would miss this massager since they'd forgotten it anyway. I wasn't old enough to purchase a vibrator but I'd have bet you this thing would do just fine.

That night I plugged it in and pulled it out once I'd used my fingers to work myself up a bit. It felt great! I used it at least once a night for the next week straight. Masturbating was WAY better with a vibrator! So THIS is why people do this.

I was still a little bothered that I hadn't discovered the elusive orgasm. If just masturbating felt that good I could imagine how awesome an orgasm was going to feel. The next afternoon I pulled out the massager before the rest of my family got home and wore myself out with some very nice mental fanfic about Nightcrawler. After I was done I lay back on the pillows and reveled in how worn out I felt.

Slowly it began to dawn on me. There had been a heightening of pleasure followed by a moment when it felt really good and then I was tired and happy. HOLY SHIT! That must have been an orgasm. I had had an orgasm. I had BEEN having orgasms for the past week! Son of a BITCH! I had been coming for a week without knowing it. I was so pissed at Lovelines for building me up like that. It wasn't until I dated a man who was into BDSM that I understood how an orgasm could really be an earth shattering experience...but that's a story for another time.

No comments: