Saturday, December 18, 2010

I'm only 12 inside

Esther and I both have guests staying with us this week so I was really looking forward to coming home to a house full of people. Everyone had gone somewhere so the house was empty and depressing when I got in. I got set to eat dinner, mope around and go to bed when I saw the new bucky ball art on our fridge.


Amusing, to be sure, but it had to be changed. A few minutes later and we had our new masterpiece.

The original artist had left a half-completed face made from the rest of the bucky balls on the freezer. Not one to leave a task half complete I fixed it up for him. I'm quite proud of his little erect dong sticking out from the fridge. That actually took some doing. It's the simple things, really....when one is still 12 years old inside.

4 comments:

anthony0358 said...

oh you are so adorable!

AncientVulture said...

I found 2 inch diamter bucky balls, but you would need a bit more dinero...

http://www.kjmagnetics.com/proddetail.asp?prod=SY0

still the chaos one could cause with a few hundred balls that size...

bucky ball... the magnetic ones...

tight...

Anonymous said...

I think we all have a 12 year old living somewhere inside us. Good to let them out now and then so they don't pitch a fit. LOL

Steve M

Anonymous said...

I think there is a 12 year old that lives in all of us. We have to let them out now and then or they will pitch a fit. LOL

Steve M