Saturday, February 6, 2010

Ick.

I'm making this blog post simply so that I don't have to see the picture of that lump of "soup" first thing when I load up my blog page. It's getting to the point where it turns my stomach looking at it. I still have a few bowls of the stuff in the fridge and I'm not going to be able to eat it any more if I keep getting sicked out by it on my blog page.

In related news, it's totally funny how blogger is all, "Your blog has published successfully!" I picture it in a proud, Disney kind of tone. I want to congratulate the software back, "No no, I did nothing, it was all you my friend."

1 comment:

anthony0358 said...

I hope that you are able to enjoy the weekend
I fear that your area got a lot of snow fall today

We currently have a temporary staff person in my office and frankly she resembles you and that simply makes me smile